Eploy's 2023 Hire Purpose Customer Conference Achieves Remarkable Success
Eploy, a trailblazer in cloud-based Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) and e-recruitment solutions, has successfully hosted its much-anticipated 2023 customer conference, bringing together industry leaders and users at the Vox, Resorts World, Birmingham, UK. The event on Wednesday 28th June 2023 saw hundreds of dedicated Eploy users gather to explore the latest advancements in talent acquisition and recruitment strategies.
The insight-packed, one-day conference presented a diverse range of masterclasses, seminars, and keynote sessions and unveiled the latest updates to Eploy's ATS, Talent CRM, and Analytics platform. Attendees were able to explore a host of new features, such as:
- Eploy's Employee Portal - designed to empower employees to refer top talent effortlessly via email, social networks, WhatsApp, QR codes and more and engage in friendly gamified competition and earn rewards
- New Structed Reviewing capabilities for collaborative decision-making
- User Provisioning for easy and secure user access and management
- Redesigned Dashboard widgets for enhanced user experience
Alongside these developments, the event provided five themed streams to enrich participants' learning and enable them to gain actionable insights to optimise their use of Eploy. These in-depth sessions covered various topics, from practical tips on talent pooling to inclusive recruitment practices and insightful case studies.
Among the highlights were:
- Dashboard 101: Everything you need to know!
- Talent Pooling: Uncover hints, tips, and tricks.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Harnessing Eploy for more diverse and inclusive recruitment.
- Case Studies: Morrison's redefining recruitment capability with Eploy and University of Leicester using recruitment data to drive workforce change.
Adding to the event's dynamism, Eploy Marketplace partners participated in presenting, demonstrating, and discussing a wide array of technologies and services that can enhance the Eploy experience, including:
- Recite Me - Digital Accessibility and Inclusion in Recruitment.
- NSL, part of Marston Holdings - Right to Work, Safe to Work – Get it Right, Keep it Right.
- The FIRM Keynote - Smart Decision Making: Priorities and Data-Driven Insights.
- Experian - The Future of Pre-Employment Checks.
- AssessFirst - How AI can be ethically used to unlock the potential of people in 2023.
Reflecting on the successful conference, Chris Bogh, CTO, Eploy, said, "Witnessing our customers and partners come together to learn and share insights has been inspiring. We're excited for what lies ahead and how the latest Eploy developments will transform the landscape of talent acquisition and recruitment. We are particularly proud of our advancements that amplify the power of employee referrals by unlocking the power of connections, a critical candidate-sourcing channel. A huge thanks to our Marketplace partners for their invaluable contributions to this event and to the broader Eploy ecosystem."
To learn more about Eploy's innovative solutions and stay updated with future events, get in touch with our specialist team at Eploy to find out how we can help you meet your recruitment goals or schedule a personalised demo. Experience firsthand how Eploy is shaping the future of recruitment technology.