Eploy, a leader in enterprise cloud E-Recruitment software, will once again be supporting the much anticipated in-house Recruitment LIVE one day conference on the 5th September at The Business Design Centre, London.
This year Eploy will be presenting an exclusive first look at the data from the 2017 UK Candidate Attraction Survey. Some of the key areas covered by the survey include:
- In-depth analysis of the effectiveness of key sourcing channels, including job boards, social networks, careers sites, employee referrals and talent pooling.
- The effectiveness of each sourcing channel in each industry / sector.
- The importance of hiring managers in the sourcing process, irrespective of the size of your organisation.
- The difference in the ways agencies and in-house recruiters source candidates.
- The effectiveness of social as a sourcing tool.
“We published the 2016 UK Candidate Attraction Report after surveying over 600 UK recruitment professionals. The report went on to be a valuable resource for thousands of in-house and agency recruiters over the past 12 months and we will share exclusively the highlights of the 2017 survey at the event” commented Chris Bogh, Chief Technology Officer at Eploy.
The 2017 Candidate Attraction Report survey is open to both in-house and agency recruiters in the UK and can be found here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/K5H7X9B
. Recruiters taking part can also enter the prize draw to win a £250 Amazon voucher.
If you haven’t yet registered for in-house Recruitment LIVE you can register for your free ticket today
The event will bring together in-house Recruitment Professionals to inspire, innovate and empower and will cover a variety of hot topics including:
- The Road to Recruitment Success
- The Talent Crisis
- The Future of Work in a World of AI & Robotics
- Informed Candidates and the Talent Pipeline
Visit Eploy at Stands 31 & 32 to find out more about the full Candidate Attraction Report and how Eploy's world class recruitment software can help your organisation to recruit faster and smarter.