The 15th Annual Onrec Awards 2020, held in London last week, saw over 200 recruitment professionals gather to recognise and celebrate the achievements of the talent and recruitment industry.
This year, we were delighted to see twelve Eploy customers shortlisted across the categories, including Best Use of Mobile, Best Corporate Use of Online Recruitment and Unsung Hero of The Year.
This year saw a record number of Eploy customers crowned as category winners:
- The Best Use of Online Recruitment (Public Sector) – LiveWest
- The Best Corporate Graduate Site – Costcutter
- The Best Use of Online Recruitment by a Recruitment Agency – Corecom Consulting
- The Newcomer of the Year Award – GVC
Eploy were named winners of the national award for Technical Innovation for the second year running for developments to the Eploy recruitment platform. The enhanced system functionality included job-board multi-posting and a complete Indeed Integration, combining to improve customers recruitment capability and connecting candidates with jobs, quicker, easier and smarter.
All Eploy shortlisted customers, detailed below, are worthy of a mention for their efforts and achievements in the quest for delivering a faster, smarter recruitment journey:
- Creative Online Marketing Award – Delaware North
- The Best Online Candidate Experience Award – Secure Trust Bank & Toolstation
- The Best use of Mobile Award – Yeo Valley & Westmorland Family
- The Best Use Online Recruitment in the Public Sector/Charity Award – LiveWest
- The Best Corporate Use of Online Recruitment Award – Barratt Developments plc & Nisbets plc
- The Best Corporate Graduate Site Award - Costcutter
- Unsung Hero Award – Keri Tunkara, Selwood
Each of these Eploy customers demonstrates a commitment to delivering the best possible candidate experience and continuous improvement across the recruitment journey.
Holly Butcher, Internal Recruitment Consultant at Costcutter Supermarkets Group, commented on their win “We were delighted to have won The Best Corporate Graduate Site award at the OnRec Awards”. The award was in recognition for Costcutter’s launch of Eploy’s in-house recruitment platform and their early careers programme, starting with Graduate opportunities for Future Tech Leaders and Future Business Leaders.
Chris Bogh, CTO at Eploy added, “The success achieved by all of our customers at the awards this year shows their dedication to delivering the best possible experience for recruitment teams and candidates alike.”
Eploy sponsored The Niche Jobboard category and presented winner CareersinAudit.com with their award on the evening.