London (UK) and Kidderminster (UK) – Eploy, a leader in enterprise cloud E-Recruitment software, today announced that Delaware North, a leading hospitality and food services supplier have launched a new careers site to cater for their growing UK business. The careers site - designed and powered by Eploy Recruitment Software - will service the 250 permanent and 4000 contingent staff based across the UK.
Delaware North is the exclusive provider of hospitality and food services at Wembley Stadium, Emirates Stadium, iPro Stadium, the Valley, The Stadium at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Craven Cottage. They also have outlets at a number of airports including London Heathrow, London Stanstead, Luton, Edinburgh, Glasgow, East Midlands and the Manchester Runway Visitor Park.
Delaware North aim to exceed customer and client expectations at their venues and events by providing the best possible customer service at every opportunity. As such, they need to attract talented candidates that can represent their brand and exceed expectations.
Eploy and Delaware North have had a working relationship since 2010, when Eploy implemented their first careers site in the UK. But in order for Delaware North to bring the site in line with their global brand, a new site was required to serve candidates in the UK. With such a good working relationship, Eploy were the natural choice to design and develop the updated careers site.
The new Delaware North careers site enjoys:
- Updated branding in line with the global brand
- Stylish homepage with a video background that aims to give candidates an insight into a working day at Delaware North
- Interactive map, displaying the locations in which Delaware North operate
- Custom application process, including job specific application questions
In addition, Delaware North will continue to enjoy all of the functionality they have come to expect from their Eploy E-Recruitment platform, including:
- A mobile responsive careers site - a vital tool for attracting millennials.
- An online recruitment process that includes online interview selector, downloadable resources and a profile creator that candidates can use for future applications.
- Eploy’s fully featured Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment CRM in order to manage the high volume of contingent staff.
- Automatic reference collection
- Self-service recruitment analytics delivered through Eploy’s award winning Dashboards, measuring over 200 metrics across group companies, divisions & users.
”We are delighted to have continued our relationship with Eploy, working on our new Careers Site and with the resulting look, feel and functionality” said Kerry Richards, Recruitment Manager at Delaware North.
“The site demonstrates our new global brand and our aim to be leading the way in the UK hospitality market, whilst giving potential candidates an easy to navigate portal to apply for exciting roles with Delaware North,” added Richards.
“Delaware do a fantastic job of creating memorable events for their clients on a weekly basis. So we wanted to replicate the high level of service they offer their clients, by creating a high quality careers site for their candidates,” said Chris Bogh, Chief Technology Officer at Eploy.
“We’ve had an excellent working relationship with Delaware North for a number of years,” continued Bogh, “so when they came to us with their ideas for a new careers site, we naturally wanted to create something special. I’m extremely happy with the result.”