Blue Zoo, now in its 20th year, has grown to become one of the UK's leading animation studios producing some of the most well-loved kids shows on TV, award-winning commercials, and animated short films renowned for unique visual storytelling and innovation.
Blue Zoo work tirelessly to push the UK animation industry forward. They aim to produce joyfully compelling stories that are packed full of character, through creating beautiful animation.
Moreover, they do this by building a positive working environment, filled with talented, happy artists crafting content they are truly proud of.
It was this passion that prompted Blue Zoo to implement Eploy's ATS and Recruitment CRM to help them put the candidate first and foster candidate engagement to continue to attract top talent.
Recruiters and hiring managers now both have the tools they require to work together to collectively make great hires through the Eploy core system and Hiring Manager Portal. Candidates who apply for roles are experiencing a dedicated careers area that informs them about working at Blue Zoo using candidate-centric content.
Blue Zoo Careers site has been intuitively designed to focus on candidate experience and engagement that continues as candidates click through to a job to apply, using the Blue Zoo providers domain with an easy route back to content pages.
The dedicated careers area benefits from:
- A careers site that candidates can access on mobile, tablet and desktop to easily apply for roles and track their application's progress.
- A seamless candidate experience. Candidates can apply using their social profiles and upload their CVs from cloud storage and share showreels as part of the application process.
- CVs are automatically parsed into Eploy's Applicant Tracking System and allow for proactive recruitment through talent pooling and creating pipelines of passive candidates.
- Shortlisting and interviews are now managed using Eploy, with candidates receiving regular communications about the progress of their application.
- A smooth online onboarding process that includes offer management and digital contract signing - all accessed via the candidate portal.
- Extensive recruitment analytics delivered through Eploy's customisable drag-and-drop dashboards to measure and monitor progress.
Commenting on the journey to recruit incredible talent, William Foulds, People & Talent Advisor said "After searching for the right ATS for nearly a year, Eploy was the only solution that gave us a better way to manage the candidate experience in a fully flexible and customisable way. Our hiring managers are now part of our recruitment strategy through Eploy's Hiring Manager portal to easily review and provide feedback to candidates and colleagues. Our careers site is the central hub for recruiting and reflects our reputation for expertly crafting characterful content by our team of talent.
We are able to create and manage our own hierarchy of desired skills, then use it to match candidates to vacancies. To quickly search across our database to identify a target list of pre-screened, engaged candidates is a particularly useful feature which we are looking forward to using."
You can see how the Eploy Candidate Portal works using the Blue Zoo brand for a seamless experience and the broad range of roles on offer from Story and Direction to Design and Editorial.